Map Suite Services Edition is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-18. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Map Suite Services Edition is a GIS development framework you can use to create spatially aware Windows services, Web services and console applications. Native to the Microsoft .NET Framework, Services Edition offers a next-generation GIS development experience with features like:
- Transmit images fast with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS)
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS and ShapeFiles
- Customizable drawing system, data sources and more
- Includes over 90 "How Do I?" sample applications
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional online support, training videos and guides
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Services Edition's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more. Designed for Visual Studio 2008/2010 and .NET Framework 3.0 and higher.
Map Suite Services Edition (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 127.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 93 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.